Hyundai Department Store bond sale meets strong investor demand Bids totaling $774 million received during bookbuilding
이 기사는 2022년 05월 23일 08:05 더벨 유료페이지에 표출된 기사입니다.South Korea’s Hyundai Department Store has attracted 980 billion won ($774 million) in orders from some investors for its first public bond offering this year.
The company’s 200 billion won 3-year bond received orders worth 980 billion won during bookbuilding on Wednesday, according to industry sources. Shinhan Financial Investment, NH Investment & Securities and Kyobo Securities managed the bond sale.
Hyundai Department Store tightened pricing thanks to strong investor demand.
Initial pricing guidance was proposed at between minus 20 and plus 20 basis points of the average yield calculated by major local credit rating agencies. Final pricing on the bond was 7bp below the average yield. On Wednesday, the company’s average yield for the 3-year bond was 3.753%, comparable with an average yield for AA+rated companies.
Pension funds, banks and insurance companies participated in the bookbuilding. The company is reviewing an option to increase the offering to up to 280 billion won.
Final pricing for bonds issued by other AA+ rated companies, including JB Financial Group, SK, Lotte Chemical, Samsung C&T and NH Investment & Securities were all set at 2-25bp above the average yield earlier this year.
Hyundai Department Store’s revenue is starting to improve amid prolonged pandemic and an increase in online purchases. The company recorded 934.4 billion won in revenue in the first quarter, up 36.8% from a year earlier on a consolidated basis. Its operating profit also increased by 36.7% year-over-year to 88.9 billion won in the same period.
The company’s total borrowings increased by 165.9 billion won to 1.25 trillion won in the first quarter and its net borrowings decreased by 92.2 billion won to 273.8 billion won on a consolidated basis. Its cash equivalents increased by 258.2 billion won to 978.2 billion won in the same period. (Reporting by Chan-mi Oh)
최신뉴스 in 전체기사
- 한컴, 글로벌SaaS기업 케이단모바일 지분 인수
- 에이스톤벤처스, 유일로보틱스 회수 '잭팟' 예고
- 투자엔 끝이 없다…전장산업 이익률 퇴보에도 긴호흡으로 접근
- 소니드, 자회사 '이그잭스디엑스' 잔여 지분 전량 확보
- [로펌 빅7 M&A 전략]이태현 지평 변호사 "전문·특화 영역 구축, 대형화 도약"
- [로펌 빅7 M&A 전략]후발주자 지평, 특화 전문화 모델로 '우뚝'
- 케이피에프, 재무 리스크에도 베트남법인 투자 '총력'
- 에코플라스틱, 자금난 빠진 자회사 돕는다
- [멀티플렉스 리오프닝 전략]롯데컬처웍스, 대표 직속 'SI TF' 특수관 꾸린다
- [현장 인 스토리]라이트론의 야심찬 목표, 국내 광통신 '점유율 60%'
Translated by Kim So-in 의 다른 기사 보기
- McDonald’s Korea up for sale with focus on its real estate
- Consus Asset Management likely to acquire Jack Nicklaus GC
- MBK Partners seeks to acquire Kakao Mobility
- Hanwha Energy USA to issue $300 mil green bond
- Wemade seeks to register as VASP
- BGF Retail to bolster its presence in Mongolia
- Eyes on SKC's Suwon plant
- Samsung SDI, Stellantis to form battery joint venture in US
- Korea Investors Service upgrades outlook on Kia to positive
- Investment bankers move to unicorn startups
더벨 서비스 문의
02-724-4102유료 서비스 안내