Hanwha Energy USA to issue $300 mil green bond Company plans to use proceeds to repay debts
Translated by Kim So-in 공개 2022-06-14 08:04:32
이 기사는 2022년 06월 14일 08:00 더벨 유료페이지에 표출된 기사입니다.Hanwha Energy USA Holdings is seeking to issue a global bond.
The company is planning to issue a foreign currency-denominated green bond in mid-June, according to industry sources on Friday. The issue size is expected to be around $300 million.
Hanwha Energy USA Holdings is likely to conduct bookbuilding process around June 20 after holding an investor call for a week starting June 13.
Hanwha Energy USA Holdings has hired Credit Agricole, JP Morgan, Korea Development Bank and Standard Chartered to handle the bond sale.
The offering will be guaranteed by the Export-Import Bank of Korea. The bank is rated Aa2 and AA respectively by credit rating agencies Moody’s and S&P Global. Hanwha Energy USA Holdings is expected to receive the same ratings.
The company plans to use the proceeds from the bond sale to repay debts. A $300 million green bond guaranteed by Korea Development Bank, which was issued in July 2019, will mature soon. (Reporting by Ji-won Kim)
< 저작권자 ⓒ 자본시장 미디어 'thebell', 무단 전재 및 재배포 금지 >
최신뉴스 in 전체기사
- McDonald’s Korea up for sale with focus on its real estate
- Consus Asset Management likely to acquire Jack Nicklaus GC
- MBK Partners seeks to acquire Kakao Mobility
- Hanwha Energy USA to issue $300 mil green bond
- Wemade seeks to register as VASP
- BGF Retail to bolster its presence in Mongolia
- Eyes on SKC's Suwon plant
- Samsung SDI, Stellantis to form battery joint venture in US
- Korea Investors Service upgrades outlook on Kia to positive
- Investment bankers move to unicorn startups
Translated by Kim So-in 의 다른 기사 보기
더벨 서비스 문의
02-724-4102유료 서비스 안내