NPS’ expert advisor system ready for operation Four additional employees hired to assist three expert advisors belonging to NPS
이 기사는 2020년 05월 27일 08:00 더벨 유료페이지에 표출된 기사입니다.National Pension Service (NPS)’s expert advisor system is on track to be fully operational.
South Korea’s Ministry of Health and Welfare has hired four staff members to assist a group of expert advisors belonging to the NPS’ Investment Management (NPSIM), sources said on May 25.
NPS decided to introduce the expert advisor system earlier this year with a purpose of strengthening its decision-making process. In February, three specialists including National Pension Research Institute’s vice president Won Jong-hyun were appointed as full-time expert advisors.
They are responsible for providing technical advice to the NPSIM’s Fund Management Committee chaired by the Minister of Health and Welfare. The committee consists of three sub-committees in charge of investment policy; responsible investment and governance; and risk management, performance and compensation.
Initially six staff members were to be hired for the job of assisting expert advisors. One was hired in March and four new employees have been added through a hiring process that started in April.
These five employees are to be assigned to one of the three sub-committees. The hiring process reportedly attracted around 25 applicants including college professors and chief executives of asset management firms. Qualified applicants had to have either a doctorate degree in economics, business, finance or statistics, or a master’s degree with minimum three-year work experience in the related industry field.
(Reporting by Hee-yeon Han)
최신뉴스 in 전체기사
Translated by Ryu Ho-joung 의 다른 기사 보기
- Cactus PE sells online Go platform to Com2uS
- SK Group eyes environmental business
- Moa Construction named as preferred buyer for Club Mow CC
- Doosan Group expects final offers for hydraulic components business
- UAMCO, Pinewood PE buy distressed auto parts supplier
- Megazone Cloud secures funding from Stonebridge, NAU IB
- VIG Partners completes acquisition of Preedlife
- Club Mow CC bidding attracts strong interest
- Unsuccessful bidders for UDC may turn to Hyosung Capital
- HDC-Asiana Airlines deal faces long delay
더벨 서비스 문의
02-724-4127유료 서비스 안내