PDC*line Pharma seeks to go public in Korea Belgian-French clinical-stage biotech firm to become first European company listed here
이 기사는 2022년 05월 23일 08:06 더벨 유료페이지에 표출된 기사입니다.PDC*line Pharma is seeking to go public in South Korea next year to become the first European company to list its shares here.
Founded in 2014 as a spin-off from the French Blood Bank (EFS), PDC*line Pharma is a Belgian-French clinical-stage biotech company that develops an innovative class of active immunotherapies for cancers, based on a GMP-grade allogeneic therapeutic cell line of plasmacytoid dendritic cells (PDC*line).
The company aims to go public in Korea next year, according to industry sources on Friday. There are two overseas companies listed on the country’s main bourse Kospi and 21 on the junior Kosdaq market, according to Korea Exchange.
Most recently, U.S.-based NeoImmuneTech and Singapore-based Prestige Biopharma made there market debuts here.
All foreign biotech firms listed on the domestic stock market are their Korean subsidiaries. They all collaborated with domestic personnel during their listing processes. In PDC*line Pharma’s case, the Belgian-French biotech company itself is going public.
The company has hired Mirae Asset Securities to handle the IPO process. PDC*line Pharma is considering to carry out its listing via the country’s special track like other domestic biotech firms did.
PDC*line Pharma completed its Series B2 round of financing in December 2021, raising a total of €17.5 million (23 billion won) from Belgian and South Korean investors.
The financing round was led by Korea Investment Partners and involved a syndicate of new South Korean investors in life sciences: Alpha Holdings, Brain Asset Management and Hansong Neotech.
Existing investors also participated: Noshaq Group, Sambrinvest, SFPI-FPIM (the Belgian Federal Holding and Investment Company) and SRIW (The Regional Investment Company of Wallonia). The proceeds will primarily be used to fund company’s phase I/II trial with PDC*lung01, a vaccine candidate for lung cancer. (Reporting by Joon-woo Nam)
최신뉴스 in 전체기사
- 넥스턴바이오사이언스, 롤코리아 경영권 확보 완료
- 위세아이텍, '사업 경쟁력 강화' 각자 대표 체제 출범
- '렌탈 1위' 코웨이, 후발주자들과 격차 더 벌렸다
- 네이버, '페이머니 통장' 혁신금융서비스 신청 모색
- 중소형거래소도 뭉친다…개별 협의체 'KDA' 출격
- SK시그넷, 자회사 시그넷에너지 '유증자합병' 이유는
- 넷마블, 블록체인 우군 25곳…MBX 글로벌 확장 속도
- 드림어스컴퍼니, 주가하락에 CPS 전환 요원
- [증권사 글로벌사업 점검]KB증권, 현지 증권사 '통큰 인수'...KB 문화 이식
- [증권사 글로벌사업 점검]캄보디아 진출 16년 유안타, 현지화로 시장선점 '결실'
Translated by Kim So-in 의 다른 기사 보기
- McDonald’s Korea up for sale with focus on its real estate
- Consus Asset Management likely to acquire Jack Nicklaus GC
- MBK Partners seeks to acquire Kakao Mobility
- Hanwha Energy USA to issue $300 mil green bond
- Wemade seeks to register as VASP
- BGF Retail to bolster its presence in Mongolia
- Eyes on SKC's Suwon plant
- Samsung SDI, Stellantis to form battery joint venture in US
- Korea Investors Service upgrades outlook on Kia to positive
- Investment bankers move to unicorn startups
더벨 서비스 문의
02-724-4102유료 서비스 안내