Lotte Corp to issue three-year Samurai bond Bond backed by KB Kookmin Bank will be issued via private placement
이 기사는 2021년 10월 22일 08:10 더벨 유료페이지에 표출된 기사입니다.Lotte Corp plans to issue a three-year yen-denominated Samurai bond through a private placement.
The company plans to run a bond pricing process on Thursday, according to industry sources. It is expected to negotiate prices with a number of institutional investors given that the bond will be issued through a private placement. The company’s propose spread is likely to be 33 basis points above the Tokyo overnight average rate (TONA) mid-swaps. SMBC Nikko is solely managing the bond sale.
Backed by KB Kookmin Bank, the Samurai bond has received an Aa3 rating from global credit rating agency Moody’s. The rating is significantly high given that domestic companies normally have BBB ratings.
Market insiders are paying attention to whether Korean companies will resume selling Samurai bonds, starting with Lotte Corp’s planned private bond placement. The Samurai bond issuance has been halted since KT sold its Samurai bond in 2019. (Reporting by Hye-rim Pi)
최신뉴스 in 전체기사
Translated by Kim So-in 의 다른 기사 보기
- LG and Samsung to compete in smart home platform
- Mirae Asset Global Investments to raise $250 mil in bond sale
- MG Non-Life Insurance ordered to improve management by watchdog
- Lotte mulls ways to integrate Ministop into 7-Eleven
- SsangYong Motor needs acquisition money from Edison Motors to avert delisting
- K bank to start three-day presentation competition to select underwriters
- Cosmax establishes research center jointly with Thai cosmetics firm
- Milliman Korea slashes value of KDB Life Insurance in just six months
- KT may separate cloud and IDC division in first half
- E-Land benefits from sale of logistics center in China
더벨 서비스 문의
02-724-4102유료 서비스 안내